Re: [Teas] Proposed charter update

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 15 October 2018 15:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=CsysxUbCsLIxhKAHJX7v/ukK+DAkeeyeZsg1V6rxbtQ=; b=EqPiwtLxR7sm78fP+RryoQ3uMNyW/wxM3KhaCJtAasWWwal5QRSNY7LrcNmHw/C1aq HmSMZpcCsXx1HJ1OboPyHdTHN9HgUvmr7YNJ/BbZlR+5ScGL7SPQsTpabK1lEWutB/ye EN/F9QD55o/d2rtWPfRTNk5hSI/4wmysA7kB5cZ+91OVAtIVWZia4uqTx8qcy8S/asVb X2BWlyneev52B1W2IA8vSsHvNKnydhVRwCn7ksBo08SMal+KWIXCJ2ZATdo5GfrZdB/3 imeOuQ3/n6KApxebrY+IyPJqNx7p5OyjU8Q3/Sd7AkdcgWsSdkVZLXg0NEEnBOFM2xO8 /l9A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=CsysxUbCsLIxhKAHJX7v/ukK+DAkeeyeZsg1V6rxbtQ=; b=ZgrNPTzE3et4UG1zbvwMBPDT5V93w5EN8vGmz6ynUWUdHXtfMEyrepKl4aPv2JLq/X E9J19SKwNfuVMqg+kxdrhsusGTM30J4UKYTp4Ev8H8iL3YAPIi7oWlfJMNqaQuYrAMtk W7jNw3csZB+HUHOJb2gp/OgLHpseNtirowvxPL8yHke13bf2K52xgNLh52KMeMCnPdqD HRoElmavjWh+RjUCrpPdwKeBMdFXyts+QLZItTjuVWE5CrZylcyEjWXuA1MuKdIz4lz6 BJmO+kxlbZmUnN1XgUUUpG6vj7qW7ABYJ3xsRuvVTC92hWJWDEB2421W3/1GHN+w/0Zy dWOQ==