Re: [Teas] Network Slicing Design Team

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Fri, 25 October 2019 00:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=from:mime-version:subject:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=k7RPRDHQBP5ae3UqGg1TzWDaF4rVPkBtZv23eJjHLcA=; b=oygJujbQZLQ16cgznMY8kqgSrYBST+B5GuvhDybZTAogaCPgOdSxQqlPgH8qb6YMii V95DBuH6o5moGf4yuM/K5C448RCpfLkrC8RPcTJz9T4QYvP+KMsglLSyloxlSrcTUoMg JuAlB331M9Fd+rdrXcL91POV20WNCY7UN0AsKJfgCNRqkKTEyzjuaEeBH5eLHXxLQx61 ootzDQ3SUmQZzzyaaDpnk64HqPqaaYW8iYoMbB7Jt5O0xDlu9ToZbwS6WL9sebJCv4vj WNRMaIoRVT6YJpiEOEm9qx13HldHCJv1xAIT8lNXXisK0m+I4z1I62n6NRj17sVf0B8+ ET7w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:from:mime-version:subject:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=k7RPRDHQBP5ae3UqGg1TzWDaF4rVPkBtZv23eJjHLcA=; b=Obxv0LQO/X5laDSI3TThU2XqmiU6xSrhRUcQoN3IkHhWdLfSrhRkpdUbUUXrM88FjA GVHkQnXK2Jx9rdhvqJG/Jb8yEXbb8ovkEF+IsHT7KyxhiWiYheevKL6JQJiFHRs8BxLs w0/pHfPm/f4g4P03YfHVp+45M+7lz7SP154vP1wxPvit+FS7qg98RK2Zou2QplINpEde g6KVZC1mO/5OhjAzweDJz5wkDJPHDpQmoNxbsLtvSlHH6lbqrtVYOt6trCSRGUspg7H/ ozErnZF9vuxAFhbewj4rHCUeiB7S+fPFiXPhIHM6gRt3FVHQDJ21ZoaOzLD1ExZAjEVr HJrA==