Re: [Teas] clarification to actn-vn-yang

Tomonobu Niwa <to-niwa@kddi.com> Mon, 20 July 2020 01:45 UTC

From: Tomonobu Niwa <to-niwa@kddi.com>
To: 'Daniele Ceccarelli' <daniele.ceccarelli@ericsson.com>, 'Dhruv Dhody' <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com>
Cc: draft-ietf-teas-actn-vn-yang@ietf.org, 大垣 健一 <ke-oogaki@kddi.com>, 宮坂 拓也 <ta-miyasaka@kddi.com>, 'TEAS WG' <teas@ietf.org>
References: <004d01d656a8$677ae4d0$3670ae70$@kddi.com> <CAB75xn5VTc97_Zyea27Tngq+zsEX5ttTwRvLO_2o1xK5gL_HEQ@mail.gmail.com> <002e01d659a0$e2a2ae40$a7e80ac0$@kddi.com> <CAB75xn7N--HdKfYvneCP2-jO8hoz=fcWw2p7dv9zrqF5mT-ZdQ@mail.gmail.com> <004001d65a3b$10cc40c0$3264c240$@kddi.com> <HE1PR07MB41560C6D99B641A7070A6BFEF07E0@HE1PR07MB4156.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <017e01d65b3a$e28b2950$a7a17bf0$@kddi.com> <AM0PR07MB414705F52DD8259E85462520F07C0@AM0PR07MB4147.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <00a101d65e28$97aa6e00$c6ff4a00$@kddi.com>