Re: [Teas] clarification to actn-vn-yang

Dhruv Dhody <dhruv.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 14 July 2020 07:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=PBv6hVgdEKix/2gBBCRTAO3V9Tix+0KoD33HVNMGfm4=; b=FXem2tAovhWTOiXrOP1+avWoRXIUxoFqecirMGpBtWzB1o0FTxPE66Edx8fAdwZuWb O/3dlR3nWEUnOfpZIK4v4aQkrH7Q5p0NVYzi1k1Mghqf9rKQB1yk3CsIUHslk7syuI2R 1JDupVvgUiIb+gpMPqGQqsmvFCrbcJ5vrST/X3eJ5uLeSPKs1TtvXb74iOS/QnU6ckZJ rBPsgmv0HXbokYrerI5QcJfsU3Gjk5iz0OOuJLvpc8VGlbR5Nu1lr3+vdwh7glr3k3Py LVNOr5Htf8c9VhAYChcTJYL4JLRWUgzT9FtAwD+/LHUJK30PF/w4EJT0e/GiBIa/iNso KLQA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=PBv6hVgdEKix/2gBBCRTAO3V9Tix+0KoD33HVNMGfm4=; b=RmjcyQcWMb4Qm0vPDbSPfz7F9GoTL7OWUpkKR9wbehsNdyp/0021gC4U+f1Uh8aym0 rjqDA8KRpONkboVZv2b9cjeGzggaBc37HxxtLYNrom9cJksszW4qvqxn77lag91Nh1kd cvIRHzBAcyQOKhYz1+yjcty3uPKFO3BGp6k+msZVLO2TcxInxYsYV4TKpERDXk8wbCC0 WBiom3/c6ApXtr2ke/MwLyGmOurc4nMonS1GVHOKfFPHjAKmzqyHTrRiFJkB3dRWrSrD 3221EtPQ8rtZkWA1dqSTjSRGLNnNRfoDv9iIgSFF+KEI/M9PL8iIhaGuPuv7wiIXaPnn I7XA==