Re: [Teas] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teas-yang-path-computation-03.txt

Olivier Dugeon <olivier.dugeon@orange.com> Wed, 28 November 2018 16:16 UTC

To: "Belotti, Sergio (Nokia - IT/Vimercate)" <sergio.belotti@nokia.com>, "internet-drafts@ietf.org" <internet-drafts@ietf.org>, "i-d-announce@ietf.org" <i-d-announce@ietf.org>
Cc: "teas@ietf.org" <teas@ietf.org>, Italo Busi <Italo.Busi@huawei.com>
From: Olivier Dugeon <olivier.dugeon@orange.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2018 17:16:12 +0100
X-PMX-Spam: Gauge=IIIIIIIII, Probability=9%, Report=' HTML_50_70 0.1, HTML_NO_HTTP 0.1, MULTIPLE_RCPTS 0.1, SUPERLONG_LINE 0.05, BODYTEXTH_SIZE_3000_MORE 0, BODY_SIZE_10000_PLUS 0, IN_REP_TO 0, LEGITIMATE_SIGNS 0, MSG_THREAD 0, MULTIPLE_REAL_RCPTS 0, REFERENCES 0, URI_WITH_PATH_ONLY 0, __ANY_URI 0, __BAT_BOUNDARY 0, __BOUNCE_CHALLENGE_SUBJ 0, __BOUNCE_NDR_SUBJ_EXEMPT 0, __CC_NAME 0, __CC_NAME_DIFF_FROM_ACC 0, __CC_REAL_NAMES 0, __CP_NAME_BODY 0, __CP_URI_IN_BODY 0, __CT 0, __CTYPE_HAS_BOUNDARY 0, __CTYPE_MULTIPART 0, __CTYPE_MULTIPART_ALT 0, __DQ_NEG_HEUR 0, __DQ_NEG_IP 0, __FORWARDED_MSG 0, __HAS_CC_HDR 0, __HAS_FROM 0, __HAS_HTML 0, __HAS_MSGID 0, __HTTPS_URI 0, __INVOICE_MULTILINGUAL 0, __IN_REP_TO 0, __MIME_HTML 0, __MIME_TEXT_H 0, __MIME_TEXT_H1 0, __MIME_TEXT_H2 0, __MIME_TEXT_P 0, __MIME_TEXT_P1 0, __MIME_TEXT_P2 0, __MIME_VERSION 0, __MOZILLA_USER_AGENT 0, __MULTIPLE_RCPTS_CC_X2 0, __MULTIPLE_URI_TEXT 0, __REFERENCES 0, __SANE_MSGID 0, __SUBJ_ALPHA_NEGATE 0, __SUBJ_REPLY 0, __TAG_EXISTS_HTML 0, __TO_MALFORMED_2 0, __TO_NAME 0, __TO_NAME_DIFF_FROM_ACC 0, __TO_REAL_NAMES 0, __URI_IN_BODY 0, __URI_NOT_IMG 0, __URI_NS , __URI_WITH_PATH 0, __USER_AGENT 0'