[Teas] FW: New Version Notification for draft-lee-teas-actn-pm-telemetry-autonomics-17.txt

Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com> Wed, 08 May 2019 16:50 UTC

From: Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com>
To: TEAS WG <teas@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2019 16:50:38 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.218.181.193]
Subject: [Teas] FW: New Version Notification for draft-lee-teas-actn-pm-telemetry-autonomics-17.txt

Hi,

This revision incorporated Dieter's comments (exchanged privately --- see the attachment for this content of Dieter's comments).

If there are still further comments before being ready for WG adoption, we'd appreciate your providing comments in a timely manner.

Thanks & Best regards,
Young (on behalf of co-authors)