Re: [Teas] Proposed charter update

Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com> Wed, 10 October 2018 01:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=4Tw7ExW5g/ubSIst94RJuxJHB84VDdkoT6EUxrNrOWc=; b=ND56hdLrJE4bcjl5FvSrcDx3qNS5YK/3lcvGeJ4OKUmoWpNeYt0Jtc9jXqR6kGPfM2 jMjwcKihP9u6OK9h4ifI83g5qABGJTeOVHkXS305j3JF5vP9feL8RKyMoMjcAl5KC0wr cFe45132eWltMtEwnMUFfnWofbw2NGPx2zx3un8CBkHzeSpnbzXS/dVYUw0dJebnf+uA uZ2O2nDcc90UmhHS4N0jqlytelzQgcZfOcxh/90XjRmn2/EFNHUiyKuzV3wl1Jf8h2X2 irniUI39CCv7pSH/vwK8VogQ2j9hqzWoMzxB3kUU0npkkl6kg+tYT1MV+PVZF6nQcUy2 DmsA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=4Tw7ExW5g/ubSIst94RJuxJHB84VDdkoT6EUxrNrOWc=; b=qSo8r96/piIC/K9zP8kcnfmBgSOPkfuve/SZxBD9o2tzvtob1jgetnCDJ+g14YOj+Y eRP1q56BcCvlrDvrEeYt9ib6v4iIMj3w4DYzjvbyLRIeNEro3WUR+kI3HIUhyzLrsUtt 8ENWTFxUhRh58h+KtNx21KyUbBSpnvKxXWXcPACf8r6HIt7E8JUtIF+Zms6Z/1oRhL9r +vr/eCyeLFigWqsBKelgk/KIWOyWQc44n+j8CmtZaapydd7BUcYhcO94taJXkS0gCZoy JrwXIe4Bku4Uv7VVj50Irh4BeI2aIAm2U0cWPvPVMnVcbpxEEYeVRx9eybvsIR2msvG7 k+IA==