[Teas] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-15: (with COMMENT)

Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org> Tue, 19 January 2021 08:48 UTC

From: Murray Kucherawy via Datatracker <noreply@ietf.org>
To: "The IESG" <iesg@ietf.org>
Cc: draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip@ietf.org, teas-chairs@ietf.org, teas@ietf.org, Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2021 00:48:24 -0800
Subject: [Teas] Murray Kucherawy's No Objection on draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-15: (with COMMENT)

Murray Kucherawy has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip-15: No Objection

introductory paragraph, however.)

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teas-pce-native-ip/

COMMENT:

Just some nits here, adding to what Erik found:

Section 3:

"The topology is comprises four devices ..." should be "The topology is
comprised of four devices ..." or "The topology comprises four devices ..."

In the third bullet: "For example, PF11/PF21 via ..." -- I suggest putting
"send" before "PF11/PF21".

"... achieving the needed QoS assurance ..." -- suggest changing "achieving" to
"satisfying" (since you used "achieve" already in that sentence)

Section 4:

I can't quite parse the first sentence, specifically the end of it.

Section 5:

"... is as the follows:" -- remove "the"

Section 8:

"... BGP security consideration." -- s/consideration/considerations/

"There will no additional ..." -- add "be" before "no", or change "will" to
"are"