Re: [Teas] [Teas-ns-dt] New Version Notification for draft-nsdt-teas-ietf-network-slice-definition-00.txt

mohamed.boucadair@orange.com Thu, 29 October 2020 09:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=orange.com; s=ORANGE001; t=1603964314; bh=+5Q4o2nXOm/ijy+UwgEufZ73DzF/jhLG6V1oaE8tSKM=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:Content-Type: Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=w/qHl+DHItI3Kwcr7vcxXnqfnUoKYoXzELIOQ1FU2mSvPhvxFrvxjodg0tGInRYCQ kpw5UQ7n8PIp+zrDsqFD26l2ZEZ5c5xs1l3L1MWVE/JEhtPO78UHKotd7ODvZVGnDP /neVlNsIT5YXuIjUrA/9rlz+H5qQ8hFQdcg8RxhWcD3+DW9Y9RRJje4SjAOfjw+pG4 gvgGOtbGYvXzlBfCA9FuBl2rfMOF2KiH0N8DMaGw3mT+bAODWiUUkxLOWKbYfgBW3L yBAq2yBLCnCU3jSUkjm0MAjPkS31/bhVyQOVAsqfwaXZGbDKIusQvsOV8r1l01aBIM OOvlZE2WRbV4g==