Re: [Teas] Network Slicing design team definitions - isolation and resolution

"Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com> Wed, 29 April 2020 14:51 UTC

From: "Dongjie (Jimmy)" <jie.dong@huawei.com>
To: Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com>
CC: "Joel M. Halpern" <jmh@joelhalpern.com>, "teas@ietf.org" <teas@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 14:51:35 +0000
References: <E0C26CAA2504C84093A49B2CAC3261A43F83079E@dggeml531-mbs.china.huawei.com> <c467e349-efd8-1519-7d8a-1f242042cfed@joelhalpern.com> <a94fe17dae2244b0af6a9303e68f1e0e@huawei.com> <b54e1be6-cfd2-0bf7-1601-f6764253dfa3@joelhalpern.com> <CA+RyBmWaBN=WP3A4qwCOvm5Vax2ookYYas1-L5yQFiGmRH2OBA@mail.gmail.com> <aac854e6-92e5-59ea-3dac-e95fbf424a98@joelhalpern.com> <fc242b850689461da7861d81e3ab1a13@huawei.com> <CA+RyBmXrqjXNtFiYyoUT5ACtJ8fOJF7z78xnjC1MosNxXTZYzw@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.45.165.56]