Subject: [Teep] Last Call: <draft-ietf-teep-protocol-21.txt> (Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning (TEEP) Protocol) to Proposed Standard
From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
To: "IETF-Announce" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2025 09:21:14 -0700
List-Id: A Protocol for Dynamic Trusted Execution Environment Enablement <teep.ietf.org>

The IESG has received a request from the Trusted Execution Environment
Provisioning WG (teep) to consider the following document: - 'Trusted
Execution Environment Provisioning (TEEP) Protocol'
  <draft-ietf-teep-protocol-21.txt> as Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits final
comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2025-10-20. Exceptionally, comments may
be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the beginning
of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document specifies a protocol that installs, updates, and
   deletes Trusted Components in a device with a Trusted Execution
   Environment (TEE).  This specification defines an interoperable
   protocol for managing the lifecycle of Trusted Components.

The file can be obtained via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teep-protocol/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.