[Teep] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teep-usecase-for-cc-in-network-01.txt

internet-drafts@ietf.org Fri, 14 October 2022 03:30 UTC

From: internet-drafts@ietf.org
To: i-d-announce@ietf.org
Cc: teep@ietf.org
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 20:30:08 -0700
Subject: [Teep] I-D Action: draft-ietf-teep-usecase-for-cc-in-network-01.txt

This draft is a work item of the Trusted Execution Environment Provisioning WG of the IETF.

        Title           : TEEP Usecase for Confidential Computing in Network
        Authors         : Penglin Yang
                          Meiling Chen
                          Li Su
                          Ting Pang
  Filename        : draft-ietf-teep-usecase-for-cc-in-network-01.txt
  Pages           : 13
  Date            : 2022-10-13

Abstract:
   Confidential computing is the protection of data in use by performing
   computation in a hardware-based Trusted Execution Environment.
   Confidential computing could provide integrity and confidentiality
   for users who want to run applications and process data in that
   environment.  When confidential computing is used in scenarios which
   need network to provision users' data and applications in the TEE
   environment, TEEP architecture[I-D.ietf-teep-architecture] and
   protocol[I-D.ietf-teep-protocol] could be used.  This document
   focuses on using TEEP to provision network users' data and
   applications in confidential computing.  This document is a use case
   and extension of TEEP and could provide guidance for cloud computing,
   MEC[MEC] and other scenarios to use confidential computing in
   network.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-teep-usecase-for-cc-in-network/

There is also an htmlized version available at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-teep-usecase-for-cc-in-network-01

https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-teep-usecase-for-cc-in-network-01

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts