Re: [Teep] [Last-Call] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-teep-architecture-16

Mingliang Pei <mingliang.pei@broadcom.com> Thu, 07 April 2022 20:53 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=hIxO1azFWMj+muz1/8XK0iit8Ab3hka5t55uRmELOjM=; b=UMs9kFdF7XpOGdrmV02QmjSpRQyw0JJtD/ql8JcRlf3sa1RCfHNfHJpuHD6LIuXp/R vOe5fIfjc3k6oKBve0Zk7JhJ8DMv/Z3lzRI4x5d2Q/IFZA6wKqhrU4ZMB+hCldt2nNk5 ZWK1aJJkuMRdhaopXLFer8wung5BA6y3Z0n2YA0IzPZ88422LFnTZF8yviIJA4GzVNmN K5/30esqND63op4setjopA9KcYigXZ6TL6467B3wx/zZvUNhNuHwXZDOdKODFzjmWaxg 1Pe8Xo992WlUV+6oVvpmTUT478B+qm2MXtpM3JC2TlDWiDkzONPaiuicE4TI+O9CfdaX vJuA==