Re: [Terminology] Recent posts to the terminology mailing list

Nick Doty <npdoty@ischool.berkeley.edu> Fri, 05 November 2021 21:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ischool-berkeley-edu.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=gTu29H4JqoX8Vr9hIP1xf8ZBi3GjrVlxxbRa700SwQc=; b=Yh+E/FOdYnwkUb4DtNU46AULVPTZoUOe6rRgk6ZPb4KxN6c6QXUogGV9R2qt+I+7Iv 6kgK0hTzqYlDYqcS2HT3x0INLm2e/Bm2nfdea4mhCSoLfWq6w7TzwTLSci+iijr94pJY KgmOHBWRFjqFtWnQRGVkzdEERaRWi9ym8aNIy4SmnCCvgU3D+qhLtiQBhXg+1TVd2l9l jp9m+iwnXKk1GHiAt2F1gkIi7CsGUdd69yq0zpVujWFwN/kTymUoEVvdrrmHpPtoSTbZ EfMgFE5ZOGJ/Jvlv0NQvypehWSC3pMVoUdJ4LnT++bwEpEkHzFv9djhsPNQxs9DLKXbS kVEA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=gTu29H4JqoX8Vr9hIP1xf8ZBi3GjrVlxxbRa700SwQc=; b=4Vz1zirqzn4so03sfld8UO+eDsioTR5xxrM8/eNrEc88qyvysaxNpFcjfjJyt7uu2L GN2dEWl2IioD100jlz2OtKRIUYQN7Ohtda9OIuFyJL22mf7vpYafRDqPxvt36dP856ad FSiVGctQMtY5SbyLClKpy3oOSEXm4JMddFcNjz7YSGzbJm169q3AWz+7qsYk++qxGM73 ZKrnZLq59YO22OTGtPKaKhKpCdNeTZJ/Dd1/Ca0+Tt5LcIvlHhuwLSa4jhV85l2Xrtik +ievrB0O4gvLb900FTSFh8c/AkRuE4vmrhTNrILEeFwb8MO+aUIUiYHlfU50OdbeLJ4i fANQ==