Building an Agenda for the TEWG meeting at UBC

Guy Almes <almes@rice.edu> Mon, 09 July 1990 20:10 UTC

Date: Mon, 09 Jul 1990 14:59:43 -0500
From: Guy Almes <almes@rice.edu>
To: tewg@devvax.tn.cornell.edu
Subject: Building an Agenda for the TEWG meeting at UBC
Cc: almes@iapetus.rice.edu

It's time to start building agenda for our meeting at UBC later this month.
Scott Brim will not be able to attend the meeting, and he has asked me to
chair the meeting.  Let me suggest some agenda, and ask for the WG's help
and adding/critiqueing.

<> International connections.  Are there new problems arising due to the
   richer connectivity between North America, Europe, the Pacific, and
   Latin America?

<> Pacific Rim update: will Torben be able to give us an update?

<> European update: will anyone from RIPE be attending?

<> Inter-Agency USA update: can Milo Medin and Tony Hain report on the
   problems in connecting multiple agency backbones to NSFnet-related
   regionals?

	-- Guy

>From MAILER-DAEMON@rice.edu Mon Jul  9 14:58:42 1990
421 Host dvvvax.tn.cornell.edu not found for mailer world.
550 <tewg@dvvvax.tn.cornell.edu>... Host unknown