Re: [therightkey] Defining CT-for-PKIX and CT-for-DNSSEC

Ben Laurie <benl@google.com> Mon, 19 November 2012 10:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=qCGlkKJuByCnGEOeCIBZ9i756r+PcoXhavAoNDlWYKk=; b=hOdrRDIkfCg0tk8/VZrblT2kf51t1rhRpQXusmiWkFQgfusEwpMVkPhd78OCoVFRea XmayAaF1d8aDx1/C7QH6AWXGv/7vGKshzsFhUK01Io/cmz23ryWDlTA928JgQ4BPX4tg sUiKQtlnDmU21eJHeNAhm9GolILGAHYr9MTPpNb517akVZaSPtEUq/DhgbSuQ425im0O 49GoP1wlGIlBj0VUbRdJf58nJYtbp1Sam1Q8TENaXCHfH/W8seG86XxCy26SsfZxqdVQ 5a6zo6sutXOm7uPah/A84wA7rsiRlRMWfdz+BVrjUZXVTTrYmRnT2vMIHKgjmjCSz3Cc AS7A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=qCGlkKJuByCnGEOeCIBZ9i756r+PcoXhavAoNDlWYKk=; b=COj+VWXEUDeTWj+McOh8NbSgdoNP+6OyENN8m7vVuVPSk0nO2rt/W+nL8UFgX5at3T PWE4THCP3F7Om6kdSNvzWozvcmZ/S+7Ntkr8+gM/Z7MxiSSEMous72wiFpMnr0auXbFk M8KemJ1y1mBa/bzVHPb6MHUOD2+HT8az3eDtyUWfnbtT0UbfH3te9aDrf+JIT0p2o0VT 8UvYOozEkYBeftAecqkSytA8c8ihv0KA/Cdo4p2qeq8hBC35vKypSmwgSlfzHhaWqSxE fDhsXeT5l8Hm2pF6I2L+os5if43K3DKQLg+2tZwHpCyGdsJkrad/ETmST+NW/IprEszA /dug==