Re: [therightkey] Basically, it's about keeping the CAs honest

Tom Ritter <tom@ritter.vg> Thu, 16 February 2012 15:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ritter.vg; s=vg; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=1mL9lwP9w53KHeVvihKrskVLGGMQKIPQs0jDxjwnnDg=; b=qcIQxWFyMGKBBDUl4D4/VCRP+VMjnr7Cg/cxXnvZgrLnO2dp/M8fidit+RuNtFFXPZ FXBPpcsvcGV6HmfBgxU98YwNB8P04zwlUwL9IiuA4Zjhu8TMEECvStTffLth3nwFzKe5 qsVf7H+Coz+zk7/+CCzEav+nATWkJ5Xq6Cx8Q=