Re: [therightkey] Draft charter for a Transparency Working Group

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Thu, 12 December 2013 15:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=A1Qf3KhiG4+d/Efc3az35r+TOFFDbQeD7RENsuJN+jQ=; b=Vmgc0DZUJ5M82sVgg6ZLDBuuZyrVUsMJ5LjzM1FbxGvo6xqNb0f1sfs/0m0O7swB6z /bVzYz5+ZeJHhjwKLo7CjmsP1hEY5SrCPPWZggqboBHs5EhztkUoXzPSEW6iJIHsHiZ0 GYEVIcV+2rquwLYn1kfr0keo2v9eAcZvb1MSavytJuYJCezdexz6nM9OIAFl8+olfWjD VVqXorg96tUyqjamfRxLM3Gl/n1kQHbDgO12gQDk8fxP2qHyPYwAuHWGf6QWq8T4m1Dx yAeed0RfG3oRd6CJsyTxpHxGl9S/fQk7RcpajuaFfz0+s20ID4FvX4hVEM9wmc40zfkg Q/sA==