Review of thinosi cookbook

Peter Furniss <cziwprf@pluto.ulcc.ac.uk> Wed, 13 July 1994 22:34 UTC

Sender: ietf-archive-request@IETF.CNRI.Reston.VA.US
From: Peter Furniss <cziwprf@pluto.ulcc.ac.uk>
Subject: Review of thinosi cookbook
To: Allison Mankin <mankin@cmf.nrl.navy.mil>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 1994 23:28:01 +0100
Cc: thinosi@ulcc.ac.uk

Allison,

I gather the thinosi group is now in your Transport area. (This is the
fourth Area the group has been in in its 18 month life !)

I am also very aware that you must be completely snowed under by the
IPng directing, and only have a 50% chance of seeing 1 August without
suffering an assination attempt.

But, we originally asked our then Area Director to progress the
thinosi cookbook to informational RFC in early March, and nothing has
happened. This is long enough for an ISO national body ballot ! What's
happening ?

I shan't be in Toronto (clashes with an ISO meeting, and I've no
funding anyway) but I hope you get lots of applause! (and perhaps a
few gentle reminders from others in the thinosi group)

Peter Furniss