Re: [TICTOC] Enterprise Profile

John Fletcher <John.Fletcher@bbc.co.uk> Thu, 31 October 2013 15:28 UTC

From: John Fletcher <John.Fletcher@bbc.co.uk>
To: 'Kevin Gross' <kevin.gross@avanw.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 15:28:46 +0000
References: <CACQYgzFmOtFY+Td0jZMyykeZ17KwAuCc+LY+C2be_UPgZKh9GA@mail.gmail.com> <B1D49063AD5FBD4688F3EEDEC68B201751132BDF@BGB01XUD1002.national.core.bbc.co.uk> <B1D49063AD5FBD4688F3EEDEC68B20175113E0AA@BGB01XUD1011.national.core.bbc.co.uk> <CACQYgzEEcZPLEBgyTPUyqYbRjNi_7oFvm7TVxhGthQL-hx6nYA@mail.gmail.com> <B1D49063AD5FBD4688F3EEDEC68B20175114537C@BGB01XUD1011.national.core.bbc.co.uk> <CALw1_Q10rT9eyh40Udk1NQLHbREPPtxPSTYQ9GFKhZdeD7-EqA@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.162.14.18]
x-exclaimer-md-config: 1cd3ac1c-62e5-43f2-8404-6b688271c769