Re: [TICTOC] WGLC on draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-mib-05.txt

Karen O'Donoghue <odonoghue@isoc.org> Thu, 16 May 2013 18:39 UTC

Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 14:39:08 -0400
From: Karen O'Donoghue <odonoghue@isoc.org>
To: "Smiley, Russell" <Russell.Smiley@idt.com>
Cc: "tictoc@ietf.org" <tictoc@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [TICTOC] WGLC on draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-mib-05.txt

Russell,

You actually submitted comments on the Security Requirements document
(not the MIB) after the close of the WGLC on that document. Yaakov and I
discussed this, and we decided to proceed with the submission of the
document to the IESG and to address those comments as part of the IETF
last call process. This document has been around for a long time, and we
wanted to proceed with getting it progressed.

Regards,
Karen