Subject: [TICTOC] I-D Action: draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile-25.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:52:50 -0700

Internet-Draft draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile-25.txt is now
available. It is a work item of the Timing over IP Connection and Transfer of
Clock (TICTOC) WG of the IETF.

   Title:   Enterprise Profile for the Precision Time Protocol With Mixed Multicast and Unicast messages
   Authors: Doug Arnold
            Heiko Gerstung
   Name:    draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile-25.txt
   Pages:   14
   Dates:   2024-03-25

Abstract:

   This document describes a PTP Profile for the use of the Precision
   Time Protocol in an IPv4 or IPv6 Enterprise information system
   environment.  The PTP Profile uses the End-to-End delay measurement
   mechanism, allows both multicast and unicast Delay Request and Delay
   Response messages.

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile-25.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-tictoc-ptp-enterprise-profile-25

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at:
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts