Re: [Time] TIME BoF not approved

Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com> Fri, 13 June 2014 10:34 UTC

From: Qin Wu <bill.wu@huawei.com>
To: Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com>, "time@ietf.org" <time@ietf.org>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2014 10:34:05 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.138.41.180]
Cc: "joelja@bogus.com" <joelja@bogus.com>, Adrian Farrel <adrian@olddog.co.uk>, Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Time] TIME BoF not approved

Hi, Benoit:
Thanks for sharing IAB/IESG concerns to us.
I am glad IAB/IESG agree this is the real problem.
Thanks for your confirming to offer us a chance in the combined OPSAWG/OPS area meeting.
Also Thanks Adrian offer us another chance to present this topic in the RTGWG meeting.
We will keep on working on the proposal and try our best to address issues raised in IESG/IAB.

Regards!
-Qin