Re: [Time] Editor's proposed draft of TIME/LIME Problem Statement

Tom Taylor <tom.taylor.stds@gmail.com> Sat, 06 September 2014 10:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=4BxKniFMxj6Lf2lqVBz65Q9mOmsYmgzT+Io/IgylSSI=; b=nQw2jmmptvRktegz+xLzqTjxchnJ0W1xbganKorvQghei0BXLRseaeSQMA1/To1qNQ bYwTJSOYkJ0qmBKQdqul3nPUnEPxEImmVr/aCIkpLwtxOL0w6aB5YWq8VbpE99i+qUXW pWU08HW7pkQhugcJnYHhQx9cgSirjLks3ZUzsjgL1oe+HcQpF4WyTO0yH8f3WEBo0d1m farqqL2WgF+r9Bf7uU+OFDEi+7/gaEMFOURCQeNXVk6LekttaOSCoeMvAbZYw/NuZaRB WEFcWi0kpivsoWrJTdzPnwpfhjTk9QmWyYrynky56MsVUnOr9xhTJkCopHP3XtLMqFJL LWUQ==