Re: [Time] TIME BoF not approved

Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com> Fri, 13 June 2014 08:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=11595; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1402649465; x=1403859065; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to; bh=VsLU/qrHFYu7WhWOESvhPcNbOon/pgQfCNB5+6tCN/I=; b=eFCWCCwSOU8C2Mx5sHYG86cO+uM57iMZWfwxBxk3K8Zsg2YQFugT+r5H mz0uMB/3p1C57TwfqEqcMTttzWTGfZDvCdan4meEAXJZAneEk3NFyMjoF 1Bxtgur43DNFtqLr50SES+HWfTnGPFq2MvEesCOvLBgFQkTJoDdyw/l5f A=;