Re: [TLS] [pkix] Cert Enumeration and Key Assurance With DNSSEC

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Sun, 03 October 2010 03:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=btDpdCAjR4uhSZAuFt8q+P9kcHUv+6yQttznWNOEe64=; b=Tdw32dAOahL39dgkTTWkts6hybFmtvNGLskLuqHPpVNl1tT4fYz4J4tPMMIa59esO+ sQ6mlkePvaw3wyNtB0PMUGi8TkFuOXPu5RNI/GwmYU7lsIcy4mub2pJDu+dZ+ffIUgWh WUjv8tJBM/9J4z/nvkG62C9fsyAMFTngekGeU=