Re: [TLS] Delegated Credentials: The impact of a hypothetical Bleichenbacher attack

Nick Sullivan <nick@cloudflare.com> Fri, 20 March 2020 18:45 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=oyXGKP49W/MEp4AphK+dnHF8HDDlqCZ5Vua54fVWbvs=; b=tXBo1SWvbfZtq3cIW9rbkTIRIgQjz/SP1Lib/rz0H5QWi82GeyfCp1WD4AiU8clxwh mrrQvu/M29piJhuIceDJ7jkEgsk3qf0GmzIqM4h6MB1AbRQrL3FKMo55X4sHG4fm2Ka0 S3k5PWG1cyasDYUYesogYwYGTHVG+CoMEOJGyTNNaKEAebHwjCCBWagLQwAnsUtpSs9P duXFAdjQrBVGlAq8TiuAPwFrsdCUGQaHAaUwGjMw1tN7szSkK0ibBUO5PQ9NT0VyBF7q TdbwFVrUcOa+h0llpQ+dCRNr9GF/7Cc4jPRiUDdaf+FqrTsQ9dbtlwykH6O5mqGThyag CDww==