Re: [TLS] secdir review of draft-ietf-tls-ecdhe-psk-aead-03

Daniel Migault <daniel.migault@ericsson.com> Fri, 19 May 2017 15:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc; bh=L+plUwKnFmIyg/bdkHFdC9zg9l6zsBn2dNJEtQP4xVY=; b=OSQ+ZqGcE/2bL57NRRhDieKYYUeBNWBBg2E6S6DFYfz88tYyXZEkHZNLBHMdqQ8Jc7 WbZiL65bMIesBTDfh+32SZxazGx3l6THtgI3uNT0GQGpttynE4cfwgpVC5j18jU3Vtxh Yrhz5Z6Umq4h0kNkWr3Rtooxjt7e8bjqlEMDlNEfCZY0QjzW0jGySVCR4ykay0ugoLbX yTj8GaHSJFPnwkuS3XwIWL8plxj3i8JFJSi+sSO1KhfiddfFJhPzZezqrrDtypW70aOh Gmg1SDciTUvf2ld2LAbollaPRQpsm9qDJ/lYnIh48fnSvOeC9tAqMrohd/K2aP5eZJTZ y7Qw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from :date:message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=L+plUwKnFmIyg/bdkHFdC9zg9l6zsBn2dNJEtQP4xVY=; b=HQ1nVYAOhArZTa/jmK0GNCKJvCNmOnAseIYcnZAggUSjC4txGl13VOhuqgejQx3i08 PKQ2qZHtKpRfotI+LjeSbvY6YNDicBYm/dapVR8C6uhGWbV/ZkTQUd1rpd0iJRh4xVO6 ftq07ULtpgPPVu4b9Hsmy3Dej6R3br0g/PMlLMHCcVEpYjtDz1WWGKayiq7RKPf1HyG/ vcFM0AHs7vA+qLxE41q30GWUUhgnagMiuQlvdEZ5qdAIi5sDXBGM0Nez/2tDWxCgxtS6 vpUO5CMfZOFIzhHS9ifsEuDj7oevfJZRpjX/cpPwvbQ6vEZNmcD5fAfy2RB6/CxC7KVq be8g==