Re: [TLS] Dear @tqbf

"Bryan C. Geraghty" <bryan@ravensight.org> Sat, 16 November 2013 04:53 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:from:to:references:in-reply-to:subject:date :message-id:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :thread-index:content-language; bh=Ne2YzX3tF10NDznIyTYCPymZNuY3Elh4o+mjZLbaXw4=; b=S/ppwqr9nmW9oqbuWZXfeJMkLN/SyAB5439nPiBrAOctXanMc9wI7bfxUWIlJ40Qlg gHGxvcim8cjmnHIe09Zeapok/bnSeK6T6lc9CCQR5AmpQcqne390HYfxRfCTOnzEHt4t UFQt3iIe4Xn05S/MwPmgN8SEcxP+U6l9MXsYB7XazpNNKVn+CSc48kwreyhM++51ITKO urv0RegcXYOkIQOFAdiK2qS/a2kB54dwUr6dzWkQa1bppWtvwSJrQwbhZfJuFx/4nXpR BwuYrHqzCchCBjoWjNzjBRusXPG2awUmDhe3ZxSbQsXcI/7+3AOVP/CuXdTrHCr2yyqG hN0A==