Re: [TLS] Let's remove gmt_unix_time from TLS

Nick Mathewson <nickm@torproject.org> Wed, 11 September 2013 17:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=v2PbisQoJia3DGskho6Kgl1k6rzvayUiBP7iH3fyJQw=; b=ECw/0InN4HCbzGPvNuzyn31RLZVRuMZAY1h1LRsGjnsZJIE05k4gjWDigJAdz9lGXB /jXuRUYOOCMl6f4ZQonEfqeQgKfJDVX578jsdMNFw4vvGYBjMDu/ez/PUeyTCnaXLDE2 NJkR09euXdSyhtjT9ZTpQhGkj9uSx4hVCe8pMPjKDWBq8F64ZrwiQq9K3IJtLTxk4D9r C0JSdAI3ySZXV/1j+pdjOWWnSybFgnkoVBxCa+34wrTKEwiCCOP3ysj0EQ+Yzd2xp1ZG q5DeEUelHu4zHEz2nLfuDar+TMMIWfuQGZRgXtPoUP6ELTUwSnu+SsvMSOUlkW35D0tD Ynww==