Re: [TLS] 0RTT?

Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com> Sun, 03 August 2014 20:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=xBMIfHq0O0Gv/AbIb1wUDFL/qnyq2FAm8/P/oZb2aMY=; b=C+w8sBgqxOu+7tNMilpVJ67YmxfRn0dGefHgyg59I4AuJF/lImxSioH7qeDeZCAxwV sWhR4LbKf0R21zE/7n5vzozj51eWW1BdF46a2Sd5VwbqISL8ABQMZt4UaWs0okYntEfD /SiNrrhr6tmi3Zo21IaFJb7zHZKrSIfDYJ0lINdmFLtMKxHXsde0EmgGSXKyNS6Zx0sM gNTgxQPbq3OMQNcGnU80p7dLKdB3eTZo0r410NEY7tD7UBt2V4cAJFUnIi7qsvwzCszH ur3SKQ5y3zTshPO9MoNosWhM2hFAf0CDn0Y99kZibuKFYX2KT95ufKpuBL23FilWJBfP OyMw==