Re: [TLS] Encrypted SNI

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Tue, 03 July 2018 21:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+XVjdyTMcFYiL4v9AFlvyPbqhyc2eYU28hOe0g7yD/Q=; b=QVMwpr9LsnSsGNfaT1jyce/VtH+A8Bo2uuG44np3LhAab7pU7WeerYmw6V7q+7/h+d J38F6u9pSKYjdWurCnSpZAWViRctENIUqxazJYVt1/ZMYymLjNlo9FD06RsftrFfv3Gv gEr7ru+0Uknx3Frp4+vb2UgDHHrrk2j9wJ3sKm1GZRFNUyE4TiFd8QrzhODe45CLSm/K d4VeW41pS34OZxMfqUwj2Ca3aaXILaxs//eGcNyoYlMO8OUgUabl+un5+XEEBeQR5v9a 4DPTi1Xq4xHXotlIOF8/eEd0/fZYmj51ThuU5GMtVUpUw+Zn0dKXSRo/hXdnAF0vgeuY o0XQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+XVjdyTMcFYiL4v9AFlvyPbqhyc2eYU28hOe0g7yD/Q=; b=LsN4W2gU9MPLEsNCdmc9LDwsXWvzjEDpgEv2B8NN4fpSf4ed1ojLRAySo0F/NR3i3e cVXtyw0cw4rALODDmLaGBmoAUHc0tFM8QzDmdEApimfztHaPPCy0EBKKx1Ol9hpeQNCn mDY2SRbUHCmzIfB0wO1s6yi101j1kXZDsAxDEprUjMIwxPpVcGU/tadAb1JwUExR0Kcd 54DQxD6TSdFOdhzf1rABrVxBq/4KkZ2xk9/ZJF5FGRoObXXjFPd3QcPPzKjEKVb1nl3u d9xCIH6jXKwIQyGzqkQ/9ApEsruIM5OusDr7qW7exGPDga1KsYmIOspUDBX4n+l8G42m oDfw==