Re: [TLS] [pkix] Proposing CAA as PKIX Working Group Item

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Wed, 08 June 2011 12:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=0vNTszsGe9xsKRxpYvhryin3rETsB0+1GZaEtf32eyw=; b=c7flDXWbqoo0TMwBPOkHnMVVpaA9PSqAfFD2jEZkXZh1hVrxv7uJmAcRW3NK61Mr9L TQT118dMVuK4GmbK/yjhwPoNYKkn2YDztlC2s/lP72Z00i8U0XJUmQSGIP5HTNIkQGBX ZlGDvk4rZ/DIzkQnzuoBohuyvWIhEEb7CH1Qc=