[TLS] Simple, secure 0-RTT for the masses

Bill Cox <waywardgeek@google.com> Tue, 15 March 2016 19:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to; bh=lEY2xCgV50FiWqLKKUu36UZg0U83rdUPL/EYzG9KIAo=; b=cD/jyO5tMfdMnZj/h8DB5y83MjalbirKbWIg0FHKtLPj3nGkY6VkPCc8uCa3xhPxa5 +0VD+dtahuQjgcMjm/f/bZZHACOKEax7clvjfWnVCan9YvdIBk6U58rokurmOyWOq09U sPJDP81KAgWFcEulr0auGWupxlHAeIOxxKRrW98fwQBdbynU31PHxTm7dhEdFtBNrpaj U0jB3hds4pX4LQUcxtku0Gau3gZ+RbDvB8Z+p8rLh9hjOdlMh6UMQ2WPf3Ddr1kG6a7O Gm4Rw3fqnnNI1lxNMmNmh/o3qDFXgb7XPURoyqgR9/0Sfsb2czKTnJuPYmGrFUxUUFsL c96Q==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to; bh=lEY2xCgV50FiWqLKKUu36UZg0U83rdUPL/EYzG9KIAo=; b=cWUL06jG2lRE6eNP/Op6/wDZXSMwJsFwxi+mSiNPpsIsyn6T9WZnIYLXkR6myXfRYX bcY3xnfdyOzI0AvCVcybHfwpgy7P+vDhcIe9C9ks2MICBsf/TJDN5kmptu4vgjFwb1Jk uag9UFqCbn/ODmCTIZh2Rc7/lQhOqLcyxB4kzRdqH4DiR/1IB/7x3Gaodgzalyj8BtnQ STbzdCd4CLO4n5UdCCnmIpwfPqXW1mQth2GeFUCXPAR4O0JP3rTT+7XVLhs1nuXcwsDs U2ynzc+pEcUI+GAMCjg+APXIfPwAgCKeOsLrSiyCO8thHOCLzHiMZZnhH0KJyQy1Utso 5MJw==