Re: [TLS] TLS 1.2 draft

Nelson B Bolyard <nelson@bolyard.com> Tue, 06 March 2007 01:23 UTC

Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 17:22:56 -0800
From: Nelson B Bolyard <nelson@bolyard.com>
To: EKR <ekr@networkresonance.com>
Subject: Re: [TLS] TLS 1.2 draft
Cc: tls@ietf.org

EKR wrote:
> I've just submitted a revised draft-ietf-tls-rfc4346bis-03.
>
> Until it shows up, you can find a copy at:
> https://svn.resiprocate.org/rep/ietf-drafts/ekr/tls/tls.txt
>
> Here's a list of the major changes in this version. I'll
> post a list of the few remaining open issues soon.
>
> -Ekr

Eric,

Where can one find the numbered list of issues to which your comments refer?

Also, the server of the URL you gave above seems to hang after delivering
the first 5.5 pages of the draft.  I have tried it repeatedly with the
same results each time.  I hope it can & will be fixed.

Regards,

/Nelson Bolyard