Re: [TLS] early code point assignment for draft-ietf-tls-certificate-compression

David Benjamin <davidben@chromium.org> Mon, 23 April 2018 18:47 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=22aqZRv5ZXeeTvgYtqfqy5nXlW0lcSNc2QKGbMDDyhU=; b=sS1sBAH8lLOsu9xyY3bTWgivB2MT9bxbfDJXq1EUmvgDxQZpf3ruX6baQyVpW31RVF WduzAPpX7/Ctw4bvgHKx0wwWKCofu8H59yeq66OuyH4OKtUKMxIZFP4bnyTkiWOmmuWK RgDJd3hKQbP7/OCH2L23G0sL9TLInNmfRt9U5AWhhEVa20KMY8F3bPdEYTg0PFBlfJcR 8XKadplQohOuyP2xBJaScoEWj0BZuaBumKgiE6Fi0G0zl/8Zk+ECiXBVc4CkE0wFq28s CCj6kanCqoHQwwz9g+Y/JxOuQX1nI1uLIvpnTAYuj0Fpe63hs4/sid4MEXDrfxSE6p+U dNEw==