Re: [TLS] [tls13-spec] relax certificate_list ordering requirements to match current practice (#169)

"Ryan Sleevi" <ryan-ietftls@sleevi.com> Mon, 11 May 2015 18:41 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=sleevi.com; h=message-id :in-reply-to:references:date:subject:from:to:cc:reply-to :mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; s= sleevi.com; bh=aYeQ7BaSAPeeRAfHtNJc2NA0Y64=; b=G/W6B35bwzFG+chjq D8yXjmTx6oTCA+lCh49spH5b71v6HIdEJ6XtFujjs8RxlSCp1AZxacKoIryMFZuH 9IoRf4O1+AzpOqYJBmN05R0amCu2PjzqhtmOb6WoEJc+WhjLGHtzKWViDZiMhJ+j 4L3hX6Shz1uPAOHyC1VOR7NP7w=