Re: [TLS] some thoughts on dnssec-chain-extension, pinning, and broader semantics

Tim Wicinski <tjw.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 06 November 2018 17:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=mrGggRzZo6EEqLjWF13T/n3PmMCVNF6dyDepmQV0fr4=; b=c3IHo3auJTuIQLqtWnybildYCb5uEffqicnt7OlnhHZtp83Lf2dvHeIPAp1jduKU+k YOP1qgxceLBmgjkSvFPWUMZzGxaOoxrFn7pn9g7rWbVCLNuwWixxx0SzaEN1QjsMovDu 525K2HWJpHMF2wAeCSaZQHbl30VHCKQtct1A+pPs8ffJRw1JULqIx3DedrHqaHJV8G44 yeGhaedK1bZWDMZvf6LFHzjT+xGBGKvZKTNt7Kg9tGbdaFbVwsqfqGI0Rbi4r88Z33dj BK3q05mtuwLunLDvczxhGYrucrgsescLan0xU9OoFYJobjjE5ckTLi40EN+DoElmiX8p wF7w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=mrGggRzZo6EEqLjWF13T/n3PmMCVNF6dyDepmQV0fr4=; b=cM79wLHmnw3punie869ClhrT24oVxIs/OtT3ToFD2itlLxDFD6m+6yw5p+eDaTjv3S me9JbnWuAd2VlvFR1HYp7kDXRaWfLMuMZiCRkJxWoMuyp728GOzvt5y32i9EP10HR9dy K17Bd1YfJr8G9xFH/R/SkuvIyzBBqyNFEzBIS02qdvufkMlWk0rKJy1vUJH6MogIBzWq jH1GzV956Wn1/FrjpC10r0g6ALKctBy75XIe1YMvRnjKRiZvb5YH+CLWrtgfIq5OzPKX Oz1ll/tCnFdUY4kp+XTZ2ofFQ7aBlYUwsgcOy/bhIde5N4CGm0ZGOWrLMMYwSglyTDz3 7PyQ==