Re: [TLS] DNS-based Encrypted SNI

Eric Rescorla <ekr@rtfm.com> Fri, 06 July 2018 20:43 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rtfm-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=kPC6yI6AQpt/m8NeAi4wleex9+g0fHENsrdeum4Xttg=; b=VgQHYvqUaQ5MJ6XMCVeoK3WrsMUI+X1lhg7y0Btdll/VjRvnjLAI+VhM44l4X5S7Ll xBE/yn6JhY8NLCGJXdcSvySFLljQwdAz2Yj0WHYhgoFciTO3UYrfqxcOVBmhIxvamVyh 0AYfEjRtVEhYPw5uBrAlaHsz9n0rrC/kKDFI9pLiS9JUtGbMysy4Pl1BFARMf81aYcbf N5x4/sqLPJzq4GBaIHs6CYr6WIjnrJHr9rCzkeqIEP5zSeVWuIPBUKf2W8Pyzz8iUg2A +zaIe0aM6CWWlzmlZu1LWVVKog8MLa6bv4u0B/3+lyaB476OqLaas0aiSxqH0FEcaL/V DdDw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=kPC6yI6AQpt/m8NeAi4wleex9+g0fHENsrdeum4Xttg=; b=sGATQTjDbhTFS9Mh7ZEvCcket5qNlnqJFzQJ+vWwwsuzxs+z0l9v2Z2OKIof8jV/wp 8D1Ry2hVtvp/urOoSLnYJazLlN4fh/5LX1TLEL9ZFqzX3wts1pG2eZk7tMSu8Z3VTDD1 i4xekLX4nsETB4UdXSSBT7V/FgOU/EHdpXCXgu5bLOI2KcfWe4TGHXrpux0mihdjtyeC uMWHnA1TD+CqI/xHtRN+52l4Hxg4Vm7WuKi4zX7GTUqa49eGy76WL5uYYOcY6TFIz6bp 8IhdETAFCvGo/rdv9bjUSZV8NwPZX0xOmBwSRg20zAp/HkXXuRP/Yw79qXFKJNFdlvjT NqMg==