Re: [TLS] Breaking into TLS for enterprise "visibility" (don't do it)

Steve Fenter <steven.fenter58@gmail.com> Mon, 26 March 2018 11:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=references:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-transfer-encoding :message-id:cc:from:subject:date:to; bh=s70HU06j5g/RQZqn7dR7lLnOACdPBa5UChh56SHKVZY=; b=oP4dUNKGCVuh+wBJrkXfucyCuq4nMYEdDsBaP1aEUQM6RI8Ffek4LwAF+c0X3XOIAR yHCpOqcaOtSTFZnct4bi6zuFdbb/ewx8FKIbmB9vBcL+mfWpol2rDvpwMxmFc0YXVrCV 6gTvIKL4LoN/xMl12lvA6InhTStUBHbpaGshe7gIzJR5P+LgkkfFIrIe+2vaCgCglH0s r0yc4RE8v6TnJOH6ezId8KtRKhodMRsIrJbRpnBzoJTWpyxKRNyA7SwXe/sPtlXlDlvz nwmJQ6HppD8/Zy9WYCP2Bc6UmhdhxfYtY8u16VFmHbn/qTXqQ42u92l/tCVl7+/0Moe0 b6VQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:references:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:cc:from:subject:date:to; bh=s70HU06j5g/RQZqn7dR7lLnOACdPBa5UChh56SHKVZY=; b=keXSJ/kn7qHv4GexqSgJ2uL6MonGnylMHgt/Q+IPW8pID9E+GVbKzHe3D+p9o5dBif eI4Yl6+Q0o+GgTMP59cAmeMURf6I29F783d3g6+TL+9tPjRNPd+9ILBmLsa36Xv5KgpZ MEkQEaMrrKQWl6ADsmsooQILQwLiJ7txHVq8Q3V9Drb4IlCykieiZ1szEaKiEXu1qITU 2OwfqGxvakkBpk6g7h10bDb4CaOxlOsKik1bRG1Gq+jCzhnYdwLTxpy66Aq8qLetOGW6 2GikYJnaKCQFFC4wKZAV7thYNtiv76TOaM0TTxVdt5KeJRpGoiqes1PH+HcmV2olR363 LvDQ==