[TLS] Cert Enumeration and Key Assurance With DNSSEC

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Fri, 01 October 2010 15:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=wloNndc5fE2e4RtCUQCjnoCy+YP7T63wIiKSnSYLhTo=; b=NExISL7+64tvOClnix++OMZN8zgy0kiSZCIl7fbX0idLone+zhFZcIYlyeUFG79kRO Za+7qZVqkvLbvsedkOGdB5Py3BkcHcM91rrIxmH2y0ksbj8+xKsiwqwYLpG9Fh8Odq3d mbAFfjeQCUVRxLoPP0h0U3j3OZxLcJhgR8xXM=