Re: [TLS] Combining Secrets in Hybrid Key Exchange in TLS 1.3

Nimrod Aviram <nimrod.aviram@gmail.com> Thu, 02 September 2021 20:17 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=XSfnL8/xt/vyXwewiuWUHRmVkUuZHMVJBgC6V+FyJI4=; b=DwH3IvtSfZxHOC7J5uCyc32y+ksfsrV/H3NPT1H1LcCzw9bH3zIRo1H2uPi9/l9btp 83q9Ews9KjyVzIa9uvpU03MG/4hzQvjy7HEwQXekFJ2QDH09KAnPNMWStLUvu873M7Ac RehSYRucdTA+eQXrjSomOLohobwN1tRa8HEKQr+9LkTauIrLMBgDGb3V/c8GAMgsFuxv QFgzZS2wYBgFVk2bod1gsXvjSB581b2paH7C5PAPje+pcW5QCJTLmC6BpRegvScU+lpm VpM9R7C+UsvMaR+L62qu1ls1X0M9Diud+9LXQnjtp3jBIA5aXtqJQXueu/RadS4xWRxj ypew==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=XSfnL8/xt/vyXwewiuWUHRmVkUuZHMVJBgC6V+FyJI4=; b=PnpVeIxU0rp3z9nZTP+g27NloFTRjVyD7badXh/G9WCUcG2mcHJuXZu5Hb632Ra3lm TxK7NLldgmoVme0XjF5nz4BrxNaU1BT9gIkyEAdFWfYCvZg/X7Qu+OKxwMU8nBGNpUQi UoZ8bWLK+QbGmB96yk1W1rISoCwruK1E7UfpE8qIyA/y0BLO7Tw9atql9ZyCgIRR7GTN 7Lfu0S5G6LE49fH9mFowoV2DafNmvI04Nly3iRm/vnPY5e6VIfeT3z71SMLG5FWU0Ulw DVF68Bay0aAw+eXQhS3+mKWSW5VtSi/o9UxT1UwklbYGRaEBuikRDPsZBY6h4VmywuZU BlpQ==