Re: [TLS] 2nd WGLC for Delegated Credentials for TLS

Nick Sullivan <nick@cloudflare.com> Thu, 20 August 2020 02:30 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3LNDFPpvGJsjiDwda+4z9Pi6gJaf+7WZuEUhpTpLHDs=; b=UmFrll6dVsR8EVB01CKE3mPDYYhgDOlV/HFkrZNUez9KA9M80UEM4nminApGmrVsw3 KYbk0gz9gL3DygaXZQyeflfIf0UOHpt4tiulXDwNDa5oY5LlDtH4cK/qyG2+WwtemWZH V4EqhWusqRPieNFF/g0DaLxNwh4WGNDIik/BtRoHnFd0QjRrh24uewr9n69qI29q83xt D5oTFXjlggvU3hnsCoRQLc4fbSKap4nilCU4FZ6ihB4ZeCH2SKIkeCZ2Yx9QhxzVPBF8 6gnr4iF/ZprE0ag0t8yWyNCscvJcH8+RnMZKGcBgxfURNz22OoU/pS7Z40h81hLrZ0nl 9ygw==