Re: [TLS] Finished stuffing

David Benjamin <davidben@chromium.org> Wed, 07 September 2016 15:25 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Cd8pRLmZMEKEWV3J09kND7xlJVeVL++33Q5GfXwzPkQ=; b=hTZa3uYeKWfsX8/8Go9ikClYJWg3Foq1mdtWxBnu1aIA6SkmhvtexCVFzosrPafVA0 WgkvlLjx0v232pIPmHfR6mXywQbEX0RWgRYNRhCqpkXJ4nW3X6MxSH7wHsYcxTwffspl xu/+rRkadQ2Kz97lG9cd74XSN+A4ZaUsziUahRi6a/vpL42yjPWu8dTDxMnBobie2emC 6YuT4u5p8/OqJ+ZscR2/ywE0by6YlSE9r+qmf/gbyvIOAustKnMdaBk5dkJidRWombYN GuwF4qmj0YJL1rKiDUGwrxGsrNf2ecyg0dcMF7fqH+BGeLPch71dHqP/wqwziVUfESGK 6VXw==
References: <CABcZeBNqs+6SYsA9SnED8nWkUXifSPuF4gBdRG-gJamtWmxWNw@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBP890QrcbpGR9Ht2RkfHShavkkDmvvKPP+81x8Bz+SeDA@mail.gmail.com> <CAF8qwaCVyRrSm-XtL6Jd_VKD9qGmCJNFJW1GZVjmidsr3DnW_Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAOgPGoD8YEr=+c8eG+YZ=6nSvFB2uk7MiKNgN7Z=wg7ihAUhzg@mail.gmail.com> <e7729a05efe1d204bc6ee2ab2f59ae9d@maxg.info> <CABcZeBM2wqgxdsLonLzTtPChyZ14KSMwzy1HQukTL_5gXXWLmw@mail.gmail.com>