Re: [TLS] Eric Rescorla's Discuss on draft-ietf-tls-ecdhe-psk-aead-04: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Joseph Salowey <joe@salowey.net> Wed, 24 May 2017 15:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=salowey-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=GjvWcvqKNcG8G12aCKaSiP+Trcj9IfD2lSxKVcsn5eU=; b=G6tI+os0oP94fk1F9awDmqJcwLBlKezwmYzHSsveyTGUixoxvhqqxErOUvRkNi0etr 2Rqv1bYWx+N/LxbcGRHIHkDqUdOzqShAhJNBJaIWYaRjoHHDHt/VCwiT8swo6dLtDGNG GtJvR2g99zDfN+aTD68mMyGpJBYfLWKECfDEKGSDtHxndMFKiRa/RoB32nmhlXwdbQgS ObZmG3HfvHLZZDfaUkt1MqGLL9eSmKm8EMUdywcHoscum7g3onrh9+FOi6c4DkafSe9g yLdYLtvovRjmi8W6FNdr73VfPUvmEnaNeqJrTOxEr6XSzUM0KiZBuH3vys1RIzBSlrhp aouw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=GjvWcvqKNcG8G12aCKaSiP+Trcj9IfD2lSxKVcsn5eU=; b=i/1BGZStO/ic0ESE2nL827MnOhXACY2p+sJHYJS5n3kDXR6Vr8fLWH7Yy/6OtOyzXp MwWkbanxLcpxWJVMlBfaacIF1tq4TvvLI01s2Upjrkx/fFMJsUEQMNDZpbkm4KDKc2gy 4/fOOVcLGIw75Rc1G1wWSRnYyDsY/p4I4IPo5+TV/HMpE1oE2rC5hafzastkpDOf1rJe 5WwvIdGwD3L1jiOYnKHtrCZuxSdTG6eTF1/jqNaHamfDacFx16orhPH25rJcnFMHsnz5 WX3AXU2AIDlobyILle975TxCRx6urSgGiF8RId+znB46DBzolLdDayTeSbpgXephmKSf WWrA==
References: <149550551972.4974.3201248950751611020.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <CADZyTknOk=skkKXFtrvVWuKVU_PLV3tecaeo9kdLe77a9YxkNQ@mail.gmail.com> <CABcZeBM-4_xqBOum3vCd2Sb5327CYpU08kxadqYwW+qh0W3eJw@mail.gmail.com> <CADZyTknmXE6UW5e9SbSwwSUZWU-wHw_+9sTB_xnYUmo8KBOJxg@mail.gmail.com> <CADZyTk=K8dzYaEL3TBjHMzsHnF+X52RvZiUsSBJQmNi0CkH=CA@mail.gmail.com> <CABkgnnVq8N+vEXZ-=yU+EWR9GYTh9K64D8MP0Yu7Pn0enE=iRQ@mail.gmail.com> <CADZyTknBzV6Z_wwBtPw-=9VOw1Z0X8UQPRorwvg_cRQuRNFQLw@mail.gmail.com>