Re: [TLS] AD review of draft-ietf-tls-grease-02

David Benjamin <davidben@chromium.org> Mon, 08 July 2019 22:23 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=XJ7S82p5jErSPYX4MUbNsZskWdtoKfADvqbS652IZy8=; b=TTHvo8j/7lvrAVevVEEYn0JE65VUwHmUp2BU96oDYcJ9dJMZkFVcdasF2wsjfR/6v3 LSd31wVgcOOKlUChg9HROwO8cyH8Lj0gilKj9Ni7E2TD7eKJoHyRTcJSrVxqOK0WoagY HJcisfFjLiZLtgBfuIv2SU3G3bBS91Xfc9BNXA86ZNA5cMkE5kIR2uFq3Yzps5EnlVXF jVPbKW2UryoA4zuNmg/U3SuqmywHAfX0DVQy2U1Pt0aMsC+ah9ePHLFG9mYWdENodZRM be1f/1XqGxmRa9T5Lp59678n2DdM5SL4vJEm1oUxOejTbO8dYMkbwYLaswj8P3ct9A+0 ykWA==