Subject: [TLS] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-tls-mlkem-05 (Ends 2025-11-26)
From: Sean Turner via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2025 10:51:13 -0800
List-Id: "This is the mailing list for the Transport Layer Security working group of the IETF." <tls.ietf.org>

Subject: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-tls-mlkem-05 (Ends 2025-11-26)

This message starts a 3-week WG Last Call for this document.

Abstract:
   This memo defines ML-KEM-512, ML-KEM-768, and ML-KEM-1024 as
   NamedGroups and and registers IANA values in the TLS Supported Groups
   registry for use in TLS 1.3 to achieve post-quantum (PQ) key
   establishment.

File can be retrieved from:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-tls-mlkem/

Please review and indicate your support or objection to proceed with the
publication of this document by replying to this email keeping [email-masked]
in copy. Objections should be motivated and suggestions to resolve them are
highly appreciated.

Authors, and WG participants in general, are reminded again of the
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) disclosure obligations described in BCP 79
[1]. Appropriate IPR disclosures required for full conformance with the
provisions of BCP 78 [1] and BCP 79 [2] must be filed, if you are aware of
any. Sanctions available for application to violators of IETF IPR Policy can
be found at [3].

Thank you.

[1] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/bcp78/
[2] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/bcp79/
[3] https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/rfc6701/