Subject: [TLS] Re: Working Group Last Call for Use of ML-DSA in TLS 1.3
From: Muhammad Usama Sardar <[email-masked]>
To: David Adrian <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2026 03:46:23 +0200
List-Id: "This is the mailing list for the Transport Layer Security working group of the IETF." <tls.ietf.org>

Folks from Microsoft would like to implement it [0].

So FWIW, I don't think some "no implementation plans" shared on list 
should reject my attestation and request to expedite adoption call. If 
someone has substantial technical concerns on the draft, it would be 
helpful to articulate those, so that I can work with authors to fix 
those. Thank you!

On 14.04.26 01:02, David Adrian wrote:
> I am perfectly fine defining composite certificates however, I will go 
> further than other David and say that Chrome cannot, should not, must 
> not, and will not implement composite certificates in TLS.

Could you please explain the rationale? Like, is it about security or 
something else? Thank you!

Best,

-Usama

[0] https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/tls/eoeUL_BoClXPyro2AEe7zNwuiJo/