Re: [TLS] Final nail in the coffin for cleartext SNI/ALPN in TLS 1.3

Watson Ladd <watsonbladd@gmail.com> Fri, 08 November 2013 06:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=QRa8iteksSuc5KT3vXcpvLnHGn4/IWgeW0/EVPG/MI8=; b=fcBJP/5EyjZynz8t+rPTRqau6m4MpvjV91oS/tLmWFxqlkrDCPuSrdtUXuGi4RFBrF Pvh4FkpkhozQ2SYjhJeOEcwrLI+f7sGDJGhnQq2OyfVmpMAK6x6BWi4fy4QkSblH5yhn TB6SS/ajJcgFaGmgclvjX632lXOQhdSvOJjJ/JMYzvIsqrh8i2r+tXBwc+i/hGJ2DSoR tGSvugIewjcTxKXDtwaY1V6QVQQbqvqp3ppRv7FV+h435E8cxLAmyT33dabyPzUa/kpW 6qZoXRfKvTE7CUPZ9qnNPw3ibChK1uwi5bPEZ/7ATt2X2AzPRZy7Yev93gFVnkS60GvM dCKA==