Re: [TLS] OCSP must staple

Brian Smith <brian@briansmith.org> Wed, 11 June 2014 22:49 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=JDVD96T7XY/Hq5C2wjHgxcvub6GuqdLAhZu7G9bDuNU=; b=LysCXpGVlYlkuHPl8Z3NRhR6E9z5er5sYkBu+QBa4Y6IxqMq8e/vsQQzOVHjpAkvaT eFXv2H9SZHBBeDM0MoxdN/YR/R8XdyokuEp2YcUyp94EZDpSOg92e8/0oxE7rF92DzXT tjjaS7lIDk5JJ0FOJOla65vK1hwUp4dvZyG5wwJjbhqGHTuO4tbZqBT8jDnOmRK4nRkP SPKOfZRBcngUnsQUXBhy1n9k+JZph+cjf+jm4175cy6YZjOjAkBudGIAeZmVaAvJBqp6 WCKdu5JmZQP8qr7y2EXIh4dmm3VAZDOlKdeFOW6D6eQmDREZEcCdTrnIVl5nYqG7ttl1 PySA==
References: <20140528184735.GA20602@roeckx.be> <097101cf7aa7$17f960a0$47ec21e0$@digicert.com> <4AA8E7B7-A19D-4E65-AF18-C4D02A513652@ieca.com> <538EF79B.3000506@cs.tcd.ie> <CAMm+LwgTnva9jJgVfkaOZ1qP0Rk3w-mFfepnubosgtrCEARv=g@mail.gmail.com> <539069CC.5010304@cs.tcd.ie> <5390B1D6.5010105@nthpermutation.com> <CAFewVt6Pr8yjV8EbYLp1HQJfYMgq2LJMt4uQqZWKChR6p12Wtg@mail.gmail.com> <5390CA45.1050504@nthpermutation.com>